A. The Bible is the mind of Christ and is the inspired, the only infallible and authoritative Word of God.
B. There is one God manifest in three personalities; Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
C. The reality of Satan and his present control over unregenerate man does exist.
D. Christianity is based upon the following:
- The Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ
- His sinless life
- His miracles
- His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood
- His bodily resurrection
- His ascension to the right hand of the Father
- His personal return in power and glory as Lord of Lords and King of Kings
- The fall of man and his lost estate, which makes necessary a rebirth through confession and belief of the Lord Jesus Christ
- The reconciliation of man to God by the substitutionary death and shed blood of our Lord Jesus Christ
- The resurrection of believers unto everlasting life and blessing in heaven and the resurrection of unbelievers unto everlasting punishment in the torments of hell
- The present supernatural ministry of the Holy Spirit, who bestows the spiritual gifts of:
The Word of Wisdom
The Word of Knowledge Faith
Gifts of Healings
Working of Miracles Prophecy
Discerning of Spirits
Various kinds of Tongues
In and among believers on the earth since the day of Pentecost and continuing until our Lords return.