- Look at the relationship between water and human being; Cleansing, hydration, washing
- Human’s body is 60% water, human brain is 75% water, without water in your body you cannot live
- AS WATER is indispensable to preservation of human life, so is the Holy Spirit indispensable to our spiritual man
On the last and greatest day of the festival, Jesus stood and said in a loud voice, “Let anyone who is thirsty come to me and drink. 38 Whoever believes in me, as Scripture has said, rivers of living water will flow from within them.”[c] 39 By this he meant the Spirit, whom those who believed in him were later to receive. Up to that time the Spirit had not been given, since Jesus had not yet been glorified. (John 7: 37)
- We are born of the Holy Spirit (John 3:5), by continuously drinking of the Holy Spirit (1 Cor 12:13) we shall never thirst.
- Human thirst is what leads to human problem. When you are thirsty you become jealous of others’ successes, instead of staying on your own lane and allowing God to complete that which he began in you, you are busy comparing yourself with others
- When you are thirsty; you crave for recognition, some people are so thirsty that when they do not have money they shake , because they keep comparing themselves with those who seem to have success and yet do not serve God.
- When you stay on your lane, God will give you your unique God given vision for your life
- Those who continuously drinking of the Holy Spirit (1 Cor 12:13) will never thirst John 14:13, 14)
- Water cleanses our bodies to remove filth
- The Holy Spirit washes us with water, refreshes us, renew our heart so that we can live a clean life (Titus 3:5)
- When water turns into flood, flood means judgement